When & Where: 24th February 2020 in Brno, 5th March 2020 in Prague, or by appointment*
Length of the course: 1 day (9am – 5pm)
Price: €190 per person (excl. VAT)
Just starting out? All students get a 15% discount. Simply enter your valid ISIC number as a discount code.
No longer a student but still want a discount? Sign up for my Tester Newsletter and you’ll get 10% off – plus all the latest testing news.
Get 20% off when you complete my questionnaire. I value your opinion. I use all of your feedback to make sure my workshop reflects your needs right now. The more I know about the kinds of testing software issues you’re facing, the better help I can be. This workshop is for individuals – not companies.
This workshop is perfect if you want to …
- Start working as a tester
- Improve your existing testing skills
- Simplify testing
- Get actionable insights
- Find solutions to your testing issues
- Understand what software testing really involves
- Achieve testing success!
In just one day you’ll learn …
- How to test software
- What to do at each testing stage
- How to write a test case
- How to find solutions to complex errors
- How to clearly report errors
- How to implement automated testing
- All the important technical terms connected with SW testing
- How to detect the maximum amount of errors, saving 80% of your time
- How to carry out regression testing
- All of the important tools to make testing easier
- Why do we need to test?
- What exactly is quality software testing?
- What are the key steps in the testing process?
- How do you create a test case?
- What types of testing are there and when do you use them?
- How do you test smartly employing key techniques?
- Why do errors occur? How do you keep them from happening?
- How do you identify more complex errors?
- Automated testing
- Testing tools
- Practical challenges for the tester
* To arrange a specific date or venue, e-mail email@example.com or call +420 608418689